Friday, May 17, 2013

Loving Life

I am so happy that we moved to Kettle Falls!  We live in a beautiful place.  Everywhere I drive, I need to force myself to look at the road and not the mountains or rivers or lakes all around.  I love our house.  It's really starting to feel like a home.  We still have some renovating and decorating to finish, but it's getting there.  I love my kitchen, with my refrigerator that can fit a large pizza box and my gas range with electric oven and the fact that it's open so I can see Jason in the living room while I am cooking or look out the windows at the gardens and the mountains beyond.  I love our garden!  I can't wait until our trees and berries mature and start producing like mad!  I love the possibilities and the fact that we won't be able to finish putting in everything we want in the garden this year, it leaves more surprises for next year!  And I really love the community that we are building here.  I have met some really great people and already I feel like I know more people here than I did with four years in San Diego.  We're building a community, a home, and a life here and I couldn't be more happy!

I love our home!

2 comments:

  1. I'm so glad to read this! The pics of your garden look fantastic. I am impressed by the hard work you guys have put in at your new place. You're livin' the dream, girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Hillary! We're really enjoying it! Come back and visit anytime!

    ReplyDelete